ATI 50 Gallon Rectangle Transfer Tank Bright Aluminum Model # TTR50
Product ships from manufacture, 6-8 week lead time.
ATI tanks are top of the line in the aluminum tank market. This American company has mastered the aluminum tank manufacturing process using only the highest quality materials available and some of the best design techniques in the industry. Whether used on the farm, construction site, or for everyday purposes, the ATI tank is built to last a lifetime. If you are looking for a safe, high quality, aluminum tank, the trusted ATI brand is by far the way to go.
The ATI refueling tanks are designed to allow for the installation of a transfer pump. These tanks are commonly used all over the country for fueling all different types of equipment. The two 2” bungs allow for reversing the fuel fill cap and fuel transfer pump to the side that works best for your needs. All ATI refueling tanks are built with a thick diamond plate aluminum and come standard with a 3/8″ drain plug, two 2″ bungs, a vented fuel fill cap, and fully welded baffles to reduce sloshing and add strength. Unlike some other brands, ATI refueling tanks are legal in all 50 states for the transfer of gasoline, kerosene, methanol, diesel, and aviation fuel.
- ATI refueling tanks are legal in all 50 states for the transfer of gasoline, kerosene, methanol, diesel, and aviation fuel
- Includes two 2” reinforced bungs for mounting transfer pump on either side of tank
- Includes commercial grade lockable vented fill cap
- 3/8” drain fitting is positioned at the lowest level of the tank
- Fully welded baffles reduce sloshing of the tank contents
- Heavy duty mounting tabs are installed allowing tank to be securely mounted to a flat surface
- ATI stands behind all of their products with a 1 Year limited warranty
- All ATI tanks are professionally pressure tested and cleaned inside and out before being packaged for shipment
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Bright Aluminum
- Capacity: 50 Gallons
- See Dimensions Below: