DU-HA Behind-the-Seat Storage 2008-2016 Ford F-250 thru F-550 Super Duty Crew Cab & Reg Cab
DU-HA Behind-the-Seat Storage / Gun Case 2008-2016 Ford F-250 thru F-550 Super Duty Crew Cab & Reg Cab
- Securely stores your gear in a single easy-access, out-of-sight place
- Make/model-specific fit, not one size fits all
- Includes dividers that also double as gun racks, a legal gun case in most states
- Easy installation with fasteners (included); installs in minutes, no tools required
- Roto-molded construction of heavy-duty polyethylene
- Available in colors that match pickup interior
- Size varies based on truck make/model
- Satisfaction guarantee, lifetime warranty
- Made In The USA
- **Behind-the-seat models do not act as a legal gun case in states with gun case laws, unless guns are first placed in gun sleeves.
Whether you're a contractor, sportsman or simply someone looking for a great way to organize your pickup truck and keep your gear safe and out of sight, the DU-HA is perfect for you. The DU-HA allows you to store your gear, guns, power tools, tow ropes, tie down straps, first aid kit, tackle, bungee straps, hats, boots, gloves, chains, jumper cables, and so much more safely and securely under or behind the back seat of your truck. The DU-HA includes a 2 piece gun rack/organizer, so you can safely store your guns in their upright position. The organizers/gun racks are easily removable so you can store larger items if you’d like. This DU-HA holds 2 shotguns or rifles,one with a scope. Most DU-HA’s can be installed quickly and easily in under 10 minutes. The DU-HA will blend in seamlessly with your trucks interior and have a factory feel. The DU-HA is constructed from heavy duty polyethylene, is Made in the USA, and has a lifetime warranty.
Item # - Color
20054 - Black
Dimensions: L 50 x W 6.5 x H 6.5
Total weight: 9 lbs
Fits Ford F-250 thru F-550 Super Duty Regular Cab - 08-16*
*This model will not fit if factory subwoofer is installed.
*Regular cab model does not act as a legal gun case in states with gun case laws, unless guns are placed in sleeves.