DU-HA Underseat Storage 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra Extended Cab (Classic)
DU-HA Underseat Storage Gun Case 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra Extended Cab (Classic)
- Stores your gear in a single easy-access, out-of-sight place so you’ll always know where it is
- Make/model-specific fit, not one size fits all
- Includes dividers that also double as gun racks, a legal gun case in most states
- Easy installation with fasteners (included); installs in minutes, no tools required
- Roto-molded construction of heavy-duty polyethylene
- Available in colors that match pickup interior
- Size varies based on truck make/model
- Satisfaction guarantee, lifetime warranty
- Made In The USA
Whether you're a contractor, sportsman or simply someone looking for a great way to organize your pickup truck and keep your gear safe and out of sight, the DU-HA is perfect for you. The DU-HA allows you to store your gear, guns, power tools, tow ropes, tie down straps, first aid kit, tackle, bungee straps, hats, boots, gloves, chains, jumper cables, and so much more safely and securely under or behind the back seat of your truck. The DU-HA includes a 2 piece gun rack/organizer, so you can safely store your guns in their upright position. The organizers/gun racks are easily removable so you can store larger items if you’d like. This DU-HA holds 2 shotguns or rifles,one with a scope. Most DU-HA’s can be installed quickly and easily in under 10 minutes. The DU-HA will blend in seamlessly with your trucks interior and have a factory feel. The DU-HA is constructed from heavy duty polyethylene, is Made in the USA, and has a lifetime warranty.
Item # - Color
10001 - Dk Gray
10002 - Lt Gray
10003 - Tan
Dimensions: L 57.25 x W 14.25 x H 9.25
Total weight: 19 lbs
Fits Chevrolet and GMC Silverado/Sierra Extended Cab - 99-07 (Classic)*
Fits 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton, and 1 ton models.
*Does not fit 06-07 (Classic) 5'8" extra short box model.
Please read this to make sure you are ordering correctly!
On this model of truck, you have to open the front door to open the back door. The front doors open the opposite direction of the back doors. The back door only opens partially (it does NOT swing open all the way to the truck bed). Also, the side windows in the back seat do NOT roll down.