RDS 60 Gallon Transfer Tank & Toolbox Combo Bright Aluminum 57X20X22.75 Model # 71925
BEST PRICE ONLINE PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
The RDS transfer tank is designed for transferring diesel fuel, gasoline or aviation fuel from the bed of a pickup to automobiles, heavy equipment, boats, 4-wheelers, generators, and other equipment. The tank/tool box combo design gives you all the extra benefits of the transfer tank along with the addition of a sizable storage box.
This DOT approved aluminum transfer tank will not rust or corrode and the heavy duty design will ensure years of hassle free use. With the addition of a pump, this tank can be used for fueling equipment but can also be used as an auxiliary tank to supply additional capacity to the main fuel tank on your truck.
It is the user’s responsibility to comply with local, state and federal requirements pertaining to safe transportation, loading and discharging of tank contents.
- Proudly made right here in the USA
- Tanks come with a 2" female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12V transfer pump (not included)
- No-Rust Aluminum Tank can be used to transport diesel, gasoline, or aviation fuel
- DOT Approved Tank with 1/8” heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Fully welded seams guarantee years of use with no leaks
- 100% pressure tested by manufacturer for safety
- 3/16” heavy duty aluminum mounting brackets on both sides of the tank
- Built-in baffles reduce sloshing
- Locking fill cap
- Rollover valve (pressure relief vent)
- Includes 3/8” FTP drain plug that can be used to supply additional capacity to the main fuel tank of your truck.
- Visual fuel level sight gauge
- Large storage box with high quality stainless latches
- Comes with manufacturers complete warranty
Finish: Bright Aluminum
Toolbox Length: 48"
Toolbox Width: 20"
Toolbox Height: 10"