RDS 60 Gallon Transfer Tank & Toolbox Combo Bright Aluminum 57X20X19 Model #71787
These aluminum tanks are designed for transferring diesel fuel, gasoline or aviation fuel from the bed of a pickup to automobiles, boats, 4-wheelers, generators, or anything else you may have. Enjoy the convenience of a gas station that goes where you go. Aluminum tanks do not rust, protecting your fuel from contamination. Each tank comes with a reinforced 2” female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12 Volt pump (not included), a 2” fuel fill neck, drain fittings, baffles, manual sight gauge, rollover valve (safety vent) and mounting tabs. Toolbox has linked stainless steel locks, and two lift cylinders to hold open the crowned lid. DOT approved tanks. Made in U.S.A.
- Tanks come with a 2" female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12V transfer pump (not included)
- No-Rust Aluminum Tank can be used to transport diesel, gasoline, or aviation fuel
- DOT Approved Tank with 1/8” heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Fully welded seams
- 100% pressure tested
- 3/16” heavy duty aluminum mounting brackets
- Built-in baffles reduce sloshing
- Locking gas cap
- Rollover valve (pressure relief vent)
- Includes 3/8” FTP drain plug
- Diesel install kits are available for diesel gravity feed (sold separately)
Finish: Bright Aluminum
Toolbox Length: 48"
Toolbox Height: 6.25"