Transfer Flow 100 Gallon In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank System - TRAX 4
- AUTHORIZED TRANSFER FLOW DEALER -
- BEST PRICE ONLINE -
- FREE FAST SHIPPING -
- DOT Approved 100 Gallon High Grade Steel Tank
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- All Necessary Wiring and Connections
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- Full 6 Year Warranty
Miami to Chicago without stopping for fuel? That's no big deal for you when you install the Transfer Flow 100-gallon auxiliary tank. This tank is Transfer Flow's biggest in-bed auxiliary fuel tank, holding up to 100 gallons of additional fuel to go the distance without needing to stop for fuel. The auxiliary system is computer-controlled by our patented TRAX 4™ operating system with patented AutoTrans® technology. Computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers mean worry-free operation, and much safer and more reliable operations than gravity fed systems.
Want to know the status of your on-board fuel systems? Simply download the TRAX 4™ app to your smart phone and enter your vehicle and fuel system information. In no time, you’ll be able to monitor your pickup’s fuel capacity! During fuel transfer, the message “PUMP ON” will be displayed. You also have the option of displaying either the gallons or the percentage of fuel in each tank.
If you prefer not to use our TRAX 4™ app with your auxiliary tank but still want to know how much fuel you have, Transfer Flow offers an in-cab fuel level monitor LCD. The LCD shows the fuel level of the auxiliary tank with an easy-to-read bar graph that decreases when fuel is transferred to the pickup’s main fuel tank. This item is sold separately and can be added to your cart by simply selecting the option above.
- Recommended for drivers with long or flat bed trucks who want maximum onboard fuel capacity in an attractive and durable aluminum tank system build for the long haul
Won't interfere with standard 5th wheel hitch
Robot-welded seams provide extraordinary strength, unlike rotationally molded plastic tanks or cheaper steel brands
Our fuel tank systems include all components needed for installation
TRAX 4™ computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers for worry-free operation with exclusive AutoTrans® technology
Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel powder coated black for superior durability and strength
Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Dimensions and Fitment:
- See dimension drawing image for exact dimensions
Dimensions: 60.75"L x 26.75"W x 22.75"H
Fits: 2008-2021 Dodge/Ram & Chevy/GM, 2008-2020 Ford
- Shipping Weight: 264 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 77.5"L × 31.75"W × 28"H
- All Transfer Flow fuel tanks systems ship via freight. The freight shipment will need to be signed for, so make sure someone is ready to unload, inspect, and receive the order.