RKI Chest Truck Tool Box M-Series Black Steel Model M60FW-1NMB
- Hull of the box is constructed of 14 gauge cold rolled steel
- Bottom of the box is constructed of 14 gauge cold rolled steel, and fully welded on all 4 sides.
- Lid is constructed of 14 gauge cold rolled steel with a 14 gauge cold rolled steel inner stiffener.
- Welds are full arc welds, no spot welds
- Full size stainless steel paddle latches are recessed into the hull of the box and synchronized to allow opening or locking from either side of the vehicle.
- Two keys are furnished per box
- Two spring type lid props assist in the opening and closing of the lid
- Lid is attached to the hull of the box with two 4" stainless steel butt hinges
- Hinges are welded to the box and lid
- Fixed tray, 60" x 6", welded into the back wall of the box
- Tray comes with 3 fixed dividers
- Ribbed D-Bulb seal is installed in the lid to seal against the flange around the box opening
- Box goes through a five-stage state-of-the art metal pretreatment anti-corrosion protection system and is finished with a super durable white polyester powder coat
- Attaching hardware is included
|Overall Length:||60 3/4 "|
|Overall Depth:||19 3/16 "|
|Number of Lids:||1|
|Approximate Weight:||164 lbs.|